• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

As the loading begins tomorrow
2 med duty tow bars
1 smaller one
1 armored light for someone
20 cal boxes
30 cal
40 cal
bdu's
boots of all sorts
boonie hats
truck parts
duece pto
winch pto shafts
Note to self load yourself and Unclefester in truck
If you want it and dont see it call me

topgun217

A Big thank you to Kip for helping me fix the back window that came off track. And I know I'll catch he{{ for not remembering the call sign of the SS member who was gracious enough to let me use his tools. Sorry but I'm getting old. It was really nice seeing everyone although I didn't get a chance to say howdy to everyone.
Thanks again guys!
Pete

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where's the pics?

You guys all have "smart phones" or Tablets or whatever...

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A Big thank you to Kip for helping me fix the back window that came off track. And I know I'll catch he{{ for not remembering the call sign of the SS member who was gracious enough to let me use his tools. Sorry but I'm getting old. It was really nice seeing everyone although I didn't get a chance to say howdy to everyone.
Thanks again guys!
Pete

Funny story...

I was actually on the phone with Kip when they decided to work on your window. Kip says to me, "hey, I gotta go we have a window emergency". My first thought, and I said to him, "Tell Gimp to stop licking all the windows and get back to enjoying the show". Then he proceded to tell me it was a rear window from your truck.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got home, good time and excellent weather. Everyone was still standing when I left. And don't hold the wrong end of a hand flare. Also, parachute flares go a LONG way in no wind.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great to see everyone again. Mr and Mrs Doghead were missed.

Pics:

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Huh, I figured Gimp's hose was white.

Good to see everyone as usual. Missed the Doghead's and the Garden Gnome from the north (the Ohio Leprechaun was there).

Finally found more of the Moelle bags like the one I got at the GA Rally. Spent too much money. Got Holly a pair of desert tan boots she wanted.

Someone had a beautiful M373 trailer there. :-(

Thanks to Andy for my wine.

kipman

Home safe so is trash can,great show lots of friends I only get to see once a year, the Abrams tank was great to see,thanks to 319 for the return delivery service, thanks to camp nine for the goodies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks