• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have him convinced to go to the show!.... Now to figure out where to sleep!

The hotel I stayed last year was nice......and quiet.........and safe..........and no tool bowling.

Tell him I'll be there, with a sailor's hat on.

;-)

skytroop232

We are 6 days away and the weather forecast is for perfect weather Thursday through Sunday. Sunny and low 80's.

Of course with this being Ohio you just never know.

kipman

I have a small conflict in schedule, my interview is Friday the 18th at 3:00, just found out, so I will be leaving after that, wish me luck.

gunboy1656

I hate life sometimes, all the plans I made to get to the show are falling apart. So I might not be there after all. May not be able to get a day off from work.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck Kip!! What is the interview for, President, Mayor, Hero at Large, all around swell guy?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lucky Charms needs a new spokesperson..

:doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks