• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2015 Armed Forces Day Event May 15

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...AND a blind spot!

Maybe that twitch isn't our fault, just sayin.
Funny, pick on stroke boy AND a disabled vet. WHAT?? Do I smell toast?

(The disabled vet part is for the humor impaired members. I actually do get a check.)

Cav Trooper

Most of the guys are all around me here in the Cincy area. I see them once or twice a year and they are great. They will leave you with a twitch and hopefully nothing else that's catching. Kidding, bunch of nice guys, I can never remember every ones names but they all remember mine. I get a check also but it sure doesn't help my memory. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my M37 up there from Hamilton, I think the guys drive their deuces and CCUV's but I can't keep up with them. Not sure where to stay if I try a 2 or 3 dayer either. Getting too old to camp, been there done that in the Army.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Any Aberdeen vendors going to this show instead of Ripkin.
Me. It really torqued my gonads. I was planning to do the trifecta this year and hit NJ, Aberdeen and Findlay. So I guess now I have too much time in between NJ and Findlay to sit on my hands but too little time to make it worthwhile to galavant somewhere else.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This is probably a silly question because who knows who will show up with what...BUT...In the past, has there been much WWII type vehicle parts/equipment for sale?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
PB, as always, its not as prevalent, but it is there. They have great display vehicles and a parade too.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still planning on coming up with Ferro. Still have the spot next to Dave and Kip. I should have room for folks that wish to sell just a few items. Pay Gimp for the privilege with beer.........:recovry4x4:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good, Gimpy and I can wear our new UPS hats we got in Louisville last week.

:)

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to look around my place and see what stuff I want to sell. It was a great show last year, I'm Looking forward to it this year.

Jayco36REQS

I'll be there again this year.... though I may not drive the 923... Just depends on a few things, but I will be there to do some sales for sure!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looks like the Willys people hosed that one. Has everyone took on the role of Bozo the Clown planner. Failure to consider second and third order effects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks