• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2022 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May19-22

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
I plan on going and will have M151 body panels. I think we also have M38 bumpers in stock that I'll also take.

Guy

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
List of Stuff to Sell:

1 - Medium Towbar with feet and pins for Deuce/5-Ton and a set of feet and pins for the CUCV - SOLD
1 - Slave Cable in VGC except moving scuff marks. W/end caps and it includes the two-pin adapters - $225
1 pair - New black bucket seats W/bases (they came from GL) - SOLD
1 - M101A2 trailer in good condition (a little rust) with cover (cover has some black dust on it that will wash off) - $1,000
1 pair - New Front LED turn signal lights - SOLD

Not bringing anything that isn't sold and paid for ahead of time. Sorry, only want to move it all once.

SlaveCable.jpgM101A2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Can one of you fine folks explain to me how Findlay show works regards vendors and camping please.
Gimp, me and most of the other folks you know have vendor spaces under the open sided AG building . We usually have a tent either set up inside or just outside of it or camp on our spaces. Picture on #2 is on the eastern edge of it we are on the next row west of that picture. There is room to set up camp on your own if need be and on the far west side of the fairgrounds is a RV lot. Go to the Findlay site and you will see there is plenty of room.

m37trucker

Anyone bringing M998 parts for sale at the swap meet? I'm mainly looking for good wheels and tires to replace the original bias-ply ones. I would also be interested in small parts & accessories for the M998 and M1009.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody going to have any inner tubes and flaps for 9.00-20's? Also looking for a pair of good used NDT's for a couple of rears I want to replace.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
List of Stuff to Sell:

1 - Medium Towbar with feet and pins for Deuce/5-Ton and a set of feet and pins for the CUCV - SOLD
1 - Slave Cable in VGC except moving scuff marks. W/end caps and it includes the two-pin adapters - $225
1 pair - New black bucket seats W/bases (they came from GL) - SOLD
1 - M101A2 trailer in good condition (a little rust) with cover (cover has some black dust on it that will wash off) - $1,000
1 pair - New Front LED turn signal lights - SOLD

Not bringing anything that isn't sold and paid for ahead of time. Sorry, only want to move it all once.

View attachment 864536View attachment 864538
Thank you!DSCN5817.JPG

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone able to go by Austinburg OH before next Thursday and pick up 3 pallets of railroad tools for me, and bring them to the Findlay show? Paid gig of course! The heaviest thing is two railcar jacks, (about 150lbs each) but they should be able to load. The rest are basically cutoff saws and two rail drills.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone able to go by Austinburg OH before next Thursday and pick up 3 pallets of railroad tools for me, and bring them to the Findlay show? Paid gig of course! The heaviest thing is two railcar jacks, (about 150lbs each) but they should be able to load. The rest are basically cutoff saws and two rail drills.
Over 4hrs for me, I'm out.

Superhonk

My son is looking for a S250 shelter and troop seats for a CUCV. Also would be interested in the bows and cover possibly. Super singles for my five ton are also needed if a reasonable price.
I have an s250 in Omaha Nebraska I’m looking to part ways with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
M101 racks brand new. These will come with 2 sides and 4 gates. 150 set
Military tow lights. Just the lights no cable(but Ziggy has the cables and will be bringing them. tba(working on a price with cables from ziggy)
Two armored tank lights. These have dual lenses and the mount with wire-harness. $150 each
Large air filters. Brand new Donaldson filters. I believe they have 6" outlet to the motor, will check. $30
Some wire harnesses, assorted good for parts, and brand new.
Run flats for 395s. Free to good home.
Hemtt cargo cover kit. new in box $400
Vernier throttle cables. only about 2ft long, made for the hmwv but useful for lots of things. $10
Deuce/5ton headboards. $25
Springer seat bases. One new in box, 2 lightly used. $50
Other stuff as I dig it out.

Radden

Are your RR jacks Air Jacks? I was looking for some. I have some cabooses.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks