• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2022 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May19-22

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need some advice. I have never been to Finlay before. Is it 'walkable" in 2-3 hours to see all the vendors assuming you dont stop at each to ask a complete life story of each?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Need some advice. I have never been to Finlay before. Is it 'walkable" in 2-3 hours to see all the vendors assuming you dont stop at each to ask a complete life story of each?
If you want specific things, ask everyone there, its a helpful group. You can do it in a few hours, but you are better off spending a day. Stop by our area in the pavilion, we'll have drinks for ya and a place to sit for a while and rest your feet.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for a set of troop seats for my m925a2 5 ton, I believe m35 seats will work as well. Also looking for some good sized camo netting, and convoy lights.

Radden

Would anyone have a hardtop for a 900 series truck? It could be original or aftermarket. Was there a A/C kit made for the 923 ? Would anyone have a cargo cover for a M35A2? Thanks, Bob

Radden

Looking forward to this!

I have an m36 canvas cargo cover, and a m35 canvas cover. Doubt I will ever put canvas on one of my trucks. Both in real good shape, kept inside.

Will probably throw other nick nacks in to sell as well.

Looking for a 3.07 geared civi rear end, a set of used tracks off a mini excavator or skid steer (don't really care what size. 8-10in wide)
Hi, What are you asking for M35 canvas cover?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone looking for Gamma Goat, deuce or 5 ton rims. If so we may be able to squeeze them onto the loads that JP and/or ferro are bringing. Must be spoken for or they will not travel. $10 each.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone looking for Gamma Goat, deuce or 5 ton rims. If so we may be able to squeeze them onto the loads that JP and/or ferro are bringing. Must be spoken for or they will not travel. $10 each.
No chance any of the 5 ton rims are combat wheels for singles is there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks