• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

196thprober

I'll have the usual:
Padlock sets, six and ten piece keyed alike.
Axle (bearing) nut sockets, 3", 3-3/8", 4-3/8" & 4-7/8" (for 2.5 & 5 ton trucks, and mosttrailers)
(if anyone needs other sizes, PM me and i'll bring them)
Slide hammers, for ground rods.
Other odds and ends

I'll be looking for:
Complete, operating winch set up (winch, cable, chain, pto, shaft, extensions, operating levers and linkage, etc..) for an M35A2..... for less than $300. Green preferred, but I'll settle for tan also.

319; do you have ground rods for the slide hammers? Or should I just get a wooden dowel rod from the hardware........... Would like a Rod/driver for the TUG, do you have a Number of the hammers?

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319; do you have ground rods for the slide hammers? Or should I just get a wooden dowel rod from the hardware........... Would like a Rod/driver for the TUG, do you have a Number of the hammers?

No ground rods, sorry. I'll save a slide hammer for you.

Last edited:

skytroop232

I am bringing Extreme cold sleeping bags (like new), pup tents, really cool current spec ops stuff, 50's stretchers with legs, MRE's, 7.62x39 blanks, 7.62x51 blanks, DCU's and BDU's, parachutes, camo parachute sections, M-151 stuff, manuals, targets, Sleep systems, etc, etc, etc.

usmcm35a2

I cant get the weekend off, but monkeyboyarmy has 2 tires for me. If anybody can meet up with him there and bring back Lapeer Michigan way would be great. $$ available for transportation help.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cant get the weekend off, but monkeyboyarmy has 2 tires for me. If anybody can meet up with him there and bring back Lapeer Michigan way would be great. $$ available for transportation help.
Either I, or 13 Mike, can bring them back.

cjcottrill

I'm looking for tent stakes and poles for a GP Small. I have a good center pole but need new side and door poles. I could always use more tent stakes.

I also need a the horn switch assembly for a '08.

camp9

yes I do, so bad I stop breathing at times, but I have a c-pap now. thanks much for the offer. I have our two oldest boys and maybe our daughters husband coming too. Going to bring the 1009 and a 101 with tarp so should be ok. John who came with last year bought one of those little one man tents that someone was selling in our barn, maybe I'll make him sleep in that. :-D I missed out on the tents last month at Ft. McCoy, the weather was so nice we were busy farming and 5pm thursday was gone before i knew it.

oilcan

I'll have a set of chevy 8-lug 16.5" wheels (civie), duffel bags, ALICE M16 mag pouches, large ALICE packs, and a bunch of other little stuff.

Does anyone need a bunch of really nice ALICE pack frames with no straps?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks