• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

topgun217

I'll be there Sat. mornin. If anyone is in need, I have a radio rack out of the 1009 and a spare insturment cluster/bezel (the part that everything set in) a back seat cover for 1009 and maybe a spare antenna mount. I will be arriving around 9 or 10 Sat. I know I don't have a lot but if someone is in need of what I have I'll bring it.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Sat. mornin. If anyone is in need, I have a radio rack out of the 1009 and a spare insturment cluster/bezel (the part that everything set in) a back seat cover for 1009 and maybe a spare antenna mount. I will be arriving around 9 or 10 Sat. I know I don't have a lot but if someone is in need of what I have I'll bring it.

Be sure to stop by the North end of the covered shelter and say hello.

Aurora

I'd like the radio rack, I'll be arriving about the same time saturday.

196thprober

Will anyone have NOS or good shape rear window (regulator?/other parts) for the CUCV Blazer? I have a couple friends there at the show that are grabbing a few items for me. THANKS!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm here with Doc and Camp9........Doc looks like Fidel Castro. Sold a few items and bought a few.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you drive in with an MV at the north entrance. I think it is $5 at the other entrance but don't remember since I usually have something with me.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Had a good time! It was great to see everyone again. Grabbed some good parts and spent time with some of the best people in the world.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks