• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remember, this is the gimp we're talking about. Nobody ever said he was altogether there :cookoo:

And don't forget...he also insures his nuts Insured postage?

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why doesn't he have any toenails? That's weird...:shock:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait until it stops hurting and starts to itch! :hammer:

Last edited:

camp9

Anyone buy those telephone wire rolls at wright-pat today? I'd be interested in buying one roll if you are going to the Findlay show.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a used, but looks to be pretty complete M1941 Tent heater and 6 flu sections laying around in my garage if anybody wants it, PM me for a price and I can get it to the show. I didn't take pics of the flu sections cause they are kinda rusty.

Also, I have about 40 feet of 8 awg 3 conductor type SO "Supertrex" rubber cord CHEAP. Again PM me for a price and if you want it make it quick. If you know anything about SO cords, "Supertrex" brand is TOUGH stuff. Will last through just about anything.

Since Findlay is coming up REAL soon, and I can't make it, if anybody wants this stuff let me know ASAP so I can get it to Kip to bring along to the show.

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I'm looking for the female mate (with or without cable) for this three conductor male connector:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a used, but looks to be pretty complete M1941 Tent heater and 6 flu sections laying around in my garage if anybody wants it, PM me for a price and I can get it to the show. I didn't take pics of the flu sections cause they are kinda rusty.

Also, I have about 40 feet of 8 awg 3 conductor type SO "Supertrex" rubber cord CHEAP. Again PM me for a price and if you want it make it quick. If you know anything about SO cords, "Supertrex" brand is TOUGH stuff. Will last through just about anything.

Since Findlay is coming up REAL soon, and I can't make it, if anybody wants this stuff let me know ASAP so I can get it to Kip to bring along to the show.
How much do you want for the 8/3 cable?

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric, That plug you need....inside the connector you have, there is a series of numbers (I can see only part of it in pic 2) that ends with -024F. Give me that complete string of numbers and I can tell you exactly what you need to get for a mate, and where to get it. Or a better photo of the blue part of the plug.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not really, it's a standard Amphenol plug. Just need the part number and look in the catalog to find it's better half

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not really, it's a standard Amphenol plug. Just need the part number and look in the catalog to find it's better half

It's a Crouse-Hinds. Blue plastic says RPE-033-024P 04 (TM says REP-333-006PO4N for the complete motor base). Checked on the net and just have to decipher the C-H catalog numbers to get the correct connector. I checked two local "distributors" today and the best comment was "Duh".
I'd like to find the entire Mil-spec cord and connector assembly (which is not listed in the TM) rather than piece it together. This is the auxiliary input for my SGPRSMD and I don't really have to have it. It's for 240V 3PH.

Tom, are you familiar with the Hobart Dynamotor-welders?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks