• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished painting my cab Sunday

littlebob

Looks good. How are you moving the cab around while you mess with it?
I moved it with a regular two wheel dolly to get from the garage to the patio. I'm using my M/C trailer to move it to wher I want to lift it to put back on. Thanks for all of the positive comments.
littlebob

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Holy crap.................................................................................................................

*clinto scurries to garage...begins assembling tools to totally disassemle the Deuce and do right*

Banshee365

Awesome looking! What paint did you use and where did you get it? I can't wait to paint mine, makes the biggest differance. Need to fix some rust-through inside the cab first.

-Kelly

pistolnut

Really nice work. I'm soooo jealous. I need to find the time and money to work on mine to keep up with those of you that are getiting it done. :) We are going to be ready for a before/after picture soon.

No.2Diesel

Those pics show the result of alot of hard work & patience. Its nice to see good work come from someone who doesn't have the "perfect shop" to work in. I'm so used to working outside that I feel claustraphobic if working on something in my small barn. I would need a blimp hangar to feel like I had some elbow room. :)

Keep up the good work. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks