• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished painting my cab Sunday

littlebob

Looks good. How are you moving the cab around while you mess with it?
I moved it with a regular two wheel dolly to get from the garage to the patio. I'm using my M/C trailer to move it to wher I want to lift it to put back on. Thanks for all of the positive comments.
littlebob

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Holy crap.................................................................................................................

*clinto scurries to garage...begins assembling tools to totally disassemle the Deuce and do right*

Banshee365

Awesome looking! What paint did you use and where did you get it? I can't wait to paint mine, makes the biggest differance. Need to fix some rust-through inside the cab first.

-Kelly

pistolnut

Really nice work. I'm soooo jealous. I need to find the time and money to work on mine to keep up with those of you that are getiting it done. :) We are going to be ready for a before/after picture soon.

No.2Diesel

Those pics show the result of alot of hard work & patience. Its nice to see good work come from someone who doesn't have the "perfect shop" to work in. I'm so used to working outside that I feel claustraphobic if working on something in my small barn. I would need a blimp hangar to feel like I had some elbow room. :)

Keep up the good work. [thumbzup]