• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Annual Natick Military Vehicle Show

BIG SARGE

First Annual Natick Military Vehicle Show
* Living History Camps
* Military Vehicle Displays
* Weapons Demonstrations
* Militaria Vendors
* Food and Refreshments
Northeast Military Vehicles and the Natick AMVETS are sponsoring the First Annual Natick Military Vehicle Show. Reenactors and Military Vehicles welcome. Displays and Encampments. There will be food and refreshments available.
Natick AMVETS
55 Prime Park Way
Natick, MA 01760
Date: August 6th and 7th
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Admission: FREE
Vendors: FREE
Donations: We are raising money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
http://savetheydhq.tripod.com/

Last edited:

timass1

Sounds good I will put that on my calender. On a side note is there going to be another Open house at Camp Edwards this year. Last year was a blast and it was great to see how a camp is setup. Had to explain alot to the wife but she eventually got it.

ralbelt

I have marked Aug 6 &7 as first post stated. Hope to make it, I don't know if I'll take the M1008 or the wife, probably not both as she won't want to drive that far,60 miles.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there this Sunday as well. I'll be bringing at least my father in law,
maybe more family members when they hear my plans.

Not driving anything OD: the new e-brake on the M35a2 failed and one wheel cylinder has taken to leaking.

Rick

Kalashnikov

Not sure which day I will be going. Not taking anything OD either :?.

The address doesn't show up on google maps?

Last edited:

WarrenD

Mapquest will work, just enter 55 Prime Park Way, Natick, MA. It looks to be right off the Pike exit 13.

Diesel Dennis

I am planning to attend. "The BoneShaker" made the trip to the Weare,NH rally and home without issue.
Natick wii be a short hop!
I will have the convoy lights finished tomorrow, just in time to test them out!!
See you guys there!

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks