• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flighting 5 ton

indy4x4fab

Banned
TO FUNNY NOT TO POST!!!!! Enjoy. May make you think twice about what the army has put your 923 threw.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjzLn9YqTQ&feature=related[/media]

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TO FUNNY NOT TO POST!!!!! Enjoy. May make you think twice about what the army has put your 923 threw.
Funny... ? and training...?? I would say SAD! ... and yes, destroying for fun!!

This was not by accident, of course! Unbelievable that they were allowed to film and then make it public to the whole world...! :cookoo:

G.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The truck would have made it through fine if they had put it in Low Range, high gear.

I would have Article 15'd the snot out of that young soldier and if the truck had been damaged he would have signed a Statement of Charges.

DAS

We have some on here doing that and than say THE TRUCK IS BROKE DOWN...this went bad , that is wrong, ect. respect your truck or pay....

ODdave

If that is that bad, Dont anyone buy my truck. Showed Lynsi the video and her exact words "I know they hit there head, I did" Mine hasnt seen it quite that bad but it has hit hard enough to knock it out of gear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks