• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**florida military vehicle trail ride**

vinny-socom1

Well its time again for the November trail ride at Richloam. I think we can stick with the Friday, Saturday event with trail riding on Friday night & Saturday.

I'm sure everybody is ok with the BYO-Food/drink set up like last year. If anybody has a idea or comment please post up.

I'm plan on talking with the campground on discounted camping fees, so once I have that ironed out I will post up.

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319, what are doing coming down around my AO?
Visiting my brother. You met him when he picked up those davit things for me last spring. I'm planing on being there till Sunday then heading to the keys for a few days. Going to be around?

vinny-socom1

I spoke with the campground today and it looks like we are still good for $25.00 for the weekend. I did not ask but I think single night stays are $15.00.

Vinny

vinny-socom1

I wanted to post up the CampGround info for anybody that is not aware of the location.

This venue is located literally across the street to the Withlacoochee State Forest "Richloam". This area offers tens of thousands of acres littered with all kinds types of trails. The entrance to the Richloam Wildlife Management area is only 900 feet from the camp ground, couldn't be easier!.

- Link to Event Map (Trail Map) - HERE
- Link to Google Map of Richloam Area (Map is roughly centered on the area)- HERE
- Link to Google Map of Campground Location - HERE
- Link to Campground Website - HERE (NOTE: Website currently under construction!)

Vinny

caliber1

Vinny, is there any kind of itinerary or schedule. Would like to drive out maybe Friday evening with my Wife and meet some of you folks. Took her for a ride Monday night, she actually enjoyed it. Not sure I'll have it legal by then, but want to come out in the F250 just to meet ya'll.

vinny-socom1

caliber1

I should be able to make it down Friday after work, I burned to much vacation for the GA Rally.

Maybe some of the other guys will post up when they are coming out.

Vinny

A

A/C Cages

I will try to make a day of it myself. Its close enough to Orlando that im safe.
This way you can all laugh at how much I look like my avatar like IslandguyDon and Oddball do everytime they see me. lol

I wont be able to stay but a couple of hours to chat here and there if anything??

rbeasley66

Vinny, I'll have everything ready Friday morning when I get off from the fire house (ha,ha) so I should be there before lunch on Friday if you need a contact person. Just let me know what you need of me.:jumpin:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
319 - - I will be around all weekend.

Vinny, might be able to show up Friday PM, depends on the work schedule. Otherwise, will make a day of it on Saturday.

vinny-socom1

I'm always up for a simple trail ride at night so as long as we have a couple of trucks I'm ready!!

If not there are a couple of mild trails we can do, looks like the weather should be nice thinking of tent camping instead of bringing the 5ton & camper.

Not Sure yet...

Vinny

stevegr

Vinny,

My son and I will be bringing our Deuce on Saturday to do some trail riding. We are only staying for the day, we will be bringing our own food and will not be camping. Since we're just going to be trail riding, is there a fee for that?

Thanks,

Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks