• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**florida military vehicle trail ride**

stalker

We will probably be up Friday evening after work.have not had time to set up civilian hitch on the 109, so no pinz on this trip. I have some firewood that I will try to remember to bring for a cozy fire.

stevegr

Hey Chris, my son Tyler and I are meeting Wayne at his house at 7 a.m. You can meet us at my house at 6:30 a.m. and follow us over there or meet us at Wayne's at 7 a.m. Greg.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greg When are you leaving on saturday I'm thinking of convoyingup with you and you staying for the day as well
That sounds like a good plan for me too. Which way do you guys go to get there Chris? Maybe I would be able to convoy with you.

vinny-socom1

OK was going over the "maybe" list of people coming and starting to get worried.... I really need an idea on how many are showing up on Saturday and what they are taking out on the trails.

We need to make sure we have enough vehicles or better put tihe correct size combinations in case somebody gets stuck.

Also please post up on the eta so we know if we miss somebody

Vinny

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if I can make it yet. I have something to do Saturday morning. I'll try and make it out in the early afternoon.