• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally is On!

littlebob

I've been wanting to make Mike's Rally for the past few years and have never been able to swing it. Money was always tight and tighter now. My Cousin went to the other rally, I think, last year and enjoyed it. I'm sure they are both great and sorry to see it become a completive event. I would hope the events can be timed so the established one can be held in the original season and maybe the other will choose to use the opposite. I think both would be better if they're not competing for the same time frame.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear ya littlebob. Smarter people than me make those decisions. I don't know about other folks but I can't swing 2 events in 3 weeks. This rally is has been held at the same time annually since 2005 so it won't be changing.

pinzpirate

Kenny,
That's fine with me. with a 1000 mile round trip I can only make one, and it will be Mike's - I'll try Richloam some other time.

We, "The Pinz" guys pretty much go to Richloam any time we want!
However, Mike's gig is something to look forward to. It's silly to
compare the past events to themselves, or anything else. A universal
accepted fact is: a good time is always had by all, and the chow is
one of this event's trademarks! If we don't support Mike, and appreciate
his past efforts; we stand to lose something. This has always been a
great group, I think we should concentrate on common goals!!

Redneck

Jack, no one could keep up with me when I was in my five ton, they were all 20 minutes back, the trails were to small, and you suck as a map reading navigator! I even fixed everything I broke or ripped off!

Are you sure YOU fixed everything YOU broke. If I'm not misstaken, I straightened the exhaust stack, the bumper step, and repainted the front bumper.

Russ

We, "The Pinz" guys pretty much go to Richloam any time we want!
However, Mike's gig is something to look forward to. It's silly to
compare the past events to themselves, or anything else. A universal
accepted fact is: a good time is always had by all, and the chow is
one of this event's trademarks! If we don't support Mike, and appreciate
his past efforts; we stand to lose something. This has always been a
great group, I think we should concentrate on common goals!!
I'm with the Pirate. Can't wait for this year's event, even if my truck isn't up to par. I'll be there with clay launchers and beer. For those looking for a trail ride, Richloam and other places are relatively close. I personally like the relaxing time offered at previous events (even with rainy highwater). If another event is planned, perhaps Fall would make more sense.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be good to see everyone again. Initial reports are that the place is high and dry. I need to get my backside in gear and fix my deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks