• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

Green_gator

The weather is good, lets hope for the same during the rally. I have the MKT set up at the shop and doing some cleaning and packing to get ready. Have two willing helpers on the way to work with me so we should be good to go come rally time. Got to go get more propane burners for the ranges so that we can cook all that we want.

vinny-socom1

I will be going by the t-shirt place tomorrow to put our t-shirt order in!!! so far everything is
coming along just fine, looks like we are ready for some FUN!!!
I plan on heading down on Tuesday to start getting things set up!! not sure if I'll camp or
not?? we'll see how the weather is.

Vinny

stalker

Vinny and I popped over to Walter's yesterday to help clean and set up his MKT. He's got a nice set up with that MKT and it looks like cooking for the event will be much helped from it's use and Walter's experience.
I will begin to set up for the event Tuesday afternoon and will be there full time starting dark thirty Wednesday. While the majority of the set up is logistic planning, a few volunteers to help with the set up early on in the event might be helpful.
I have the list of POWER requests and I think some of you have forgotten to put in a reservation.

Tim

Green_gator

I want to give a quick thank you to Stalker and Vinny for coming over yesterday and cleaning up the MKT with me. I hope to have it up to Richloam on Tuesday evening. My plans are to work out of there on Wednesday along with settling in around the camp.

T

televisionman007

He drinks red bull like it is going out of style! better bring a cooler full with us!
hey u guys remember the pretty blonde that brought me 2 redbulls that night at the rally? She saved my life that night. I wood be very happy if u guys brought the cooler of redbull. My usual redbull consumption is about 40-50 ounces every 24 hours

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, did you get my check and tshirt order? I also will need about 15-20 amps of part time power. I will have a truck and 105 trailer. Thanx, Pete.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CRAP! I forgot all about it, been busy all weekend trying to get this camper together. Working a real regular job sucks.

FM5332FF

I will be heading up Friday in the am from Labelle, I will just be tent camping, I was going to bring a friend but he has drill that weekend, My wife cant make it either, some one has to take care of all the horses, cows, chickens, geese and so on. So I will be riding solo, Im just going to bring our F150, My Mog is not finished and My 5Ton has been acting up, I fixed the problem but I dont want to drive alone for 4 hours and run in to any problems.

vinny-socom1

:ditto:

T-shirts ordered today!!! can't wait to see them on Monday!!

I plan on heading to campground on Wednesday to start getting things set up,looks like the forecast says rain on Tuesday & Wednesday I hope it doesn't run into the weekend....

Vinny.