• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

vinny-socom1

Also forgot the custom printed arm bands came in Friday!!! I also bought some pink ones for Jack & the kids!!![thumbzup]

We'll have a check in(HQ) area set up when everybody arrives to receive your arm band & t-shirt order! Its been really busy lately with work, wife, 3 kids and the Rally!!

Vinny

bubba_got_you

I will be heading up Friday in the am from Labelle, I will just be tent camping, I was going to bring a friend but he has drill that weekend, My wife cant make it either, some one has to take care of all the horses, cows, chickens, geese and so on. So I will be riding solo, Im just going to bring our F150, My Mog is not finished and My 5Ton has been acting up, I fixed the problem but I dont want to drive alone for 4 hours and run in to any problems.
[FONT=&quot]What time you going true Tampa? Maybe we can convoy [/FONT]

FM5332FF

I'm not sure, In the morning some time, I have to make sure all of our animals are fed and watered, that usually takes a hour or so, It all depends on the weather in the morning and how early I get out of bed. I've been tossing around the idea of leaving Thursday also, I'm going to take US 17 up to US 98 through the center of the state.