• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

SixSpeed

Banned
As long as the Dodge doesn't win it we are okay. "Sorry about the firewood guys."

Is there anyone on here with any video experience? I'd like to make a little video of the event but I'd need a few more hands out there, you can't have TOO much footage. I have a few extra cameras if someone wants to film something.

FM5332FF

As long as the Dodge doesn't win it we are okay. "Sorry about the firewood guys."

Is there anyone on here with any video experience? I'd like to make a little video of the event but I'd need a few more hands out there, you can't have TOO much footage. I have a few extra cameras if someone wants to film something.
I made a video one time... No not that type of video. It was of a M37 getting stuck then un stuck, along with a pinz... I wonder who that was? It is still on YouTube by the way :)

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

I made a video one time... No not that type if video. It was of a M37 getting stuck then un stuck, along with a pinz... I wonder who that was? It is still on YouTube by the way :)
put me down to video **** im great at that

cessnatwin

Yea you do not have to squint in the eye piece since your blind in one eye! Good call ODDBALL! And I am sure you have spent some time videotaping some very interesting things!

vinny-socom1

**HELP NEEDED**

We have a local member in a jamb, the alternator in his deuce died and would really like to come to the event. As with everybody including myself money is tight, so going NEW is not an option right now. If anybody has a used one for sale please post up. I think we can get him to the Rally and swap it out there. Call me PM me Email me

Thanks

Vinny
352-258-1393cell
vinny-socom1@hotmail.com

FM5332FF

Oops, well were 15 calls in so far for the shift and 10 hours left... Lol I will throw 20 tword the alternator, I will keep my 20 for the starter.

cessnatwin

To expensive, 318.00 for a brand new model shipped overnight! I did it the other day, trust me it is cheaper than getting it rebuilt and hunting down the parts because no one around here stocks the stuff, knows where to get it. New is cheaper! Someone want to sell there used one reasonably and put a few dollars in and get yourself a brand new model like I just put on my goat, I would not want anything less!aua:driver: