• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

bubba_got_you

Short update for everyone. Vinny and I will be meeting with the campground owner this upcoming weekend to work out the final details as well as mapping out potential trail courses in Richloam. Final details regarding the event including the official dates and pricing should be firmed up and available next week.
[FONT=&quot]Sweet that will help. [/FONT]

cessnatwin

ODBALL I am leaving for Robins AFB on Friday by noon! If you got equipment that goes for any of you local FL rednecks! I rented a car one way to drive trucks back!

T

televisionman007

ODBALL I am leaving for Robins AFB on Friday by noon! If you got equipment that goes for any of you local FL rednecks! I rented a car one way to drive trucks back!
u didnt rent a honda did u? who is going with you?

T

televisionman007

I did not ask! What were you molested by a honda or something??? Myself and one of my employees Scott! Do you need a lift?
not that i can remember. no thank you on the lift as my rigs wnt be ready in time,, Thanks tho GOOD LUCK

vinny-socom1

Ok Guys might have to move the dates to last weekend in January. Possible January 27, 28, 29 30th looks like it might be better for the park.

I need to know if this is good for everybody?

Please post up ASAP. We are at the campgrouds now and are trying to figure out our options.

Vinny

vinny-socom1

Well it looks like we have worked out the dates with the park.

**OFFICAL RALLY DATES**

Febuary 3rd(Thurs.), 4th(Fri.) , 5th(Sat.) & 6th(Sun.)

**tickets & pricing to follow**

Vinny

stalker

Update for everyone......
*Vinny and I worked out the details with the park owner and the official dates are Feb. 3rd thru 6th 2011.We will be meeting this weekend to post the official pricing with finalized menu. There will be many options on ticket choices from full event to day passes and with or without meals included. The menu/ pricing/ and payment link will be posted on Vinny's first post of this thread later this weekend.
We will post up as soon as we have the link up and running.:beer: Tim