• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

stalker

Hopefully everyone here had a great Christmas and Santa was kind to them :-D.

UPDATE:
The park just upgraded their electrical last week, but there are a limited number of power sites available. If you have already purchased your tickets, please send me a PM so I can reserve an electrical site for you and your group. If you have not purchased your tickets yet, let me know when you email your ticket requests that you will need a power site. These are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
When you email your ticket purchase request to floridamvrally@gmail.com, you will be sent a link with the option of paying by credit card or paypal. If you need to pay by check or other means, send your ticket request and I will contact you with alternate info for payment.

T

televisionman007

i will be there friday evening time. save some supper for me and i hope its ok if i pay at the gate........

vinny-socom1

i will be there friday evening time. save some supper for me and i hope its ok if i pay at the gate........

Shoot Tim or myself a pm or send an email to floridamvrally@gmail.com we have enough time that you can mail a check or something.

We have to prepay for the campground and purchase the correct amount of food/drink for everybody so really need to do prepaid tickets.

Vinny

stalker

:jumpin: Ticket options and email link are on the first page of this thread :jumpin:

If you have any questions about payment you can shoot me a PM or give me a call at 813-428-5866. Tim

A

A/C Cages

How many different rallys are there? Seems like a few have been talked about in SS here alone.

cessnatwin

Oh **** no... I got enough problems without having to live up to the crocodile hunter, and a red neck truck driver...... I bet that pinz and 5 ton of petes could not out pull each other in a tug of war...