• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

A

A/C Cages

You know what, Its a good thing im too busy to go to this event.
I would have to be hospitalized after laughing my azz off at watching you all goof around with each other. Its just as bad as all of us at my shop. Never a dull moment. lol

3dAngus

You know what, Its a good thing im too busy to go to this event.
I would have to be hospitalized after laughing my azz off at watching you all goof around with each other. Its just as bad as all of us at my shop. Never a dull moment. lol

Where is your shop. My son is next door in Debary. Might stop in sometime, if you don't mind.

A

A/C Cages

Orange City. If he is in Debary he is more then likely in the Shell road area huh?
Im behind the old Orange City dump that was shut down many years ago.

If you get lost, ask anyone in the area. They all know me and my anoying yellow Hummers with A/C Cages logo on them. They are my rolling billboards.

A

A/C Cages

I do all my own work, when I feel like it that is.
The cold weather has put a dampner on most things. But once it warms up, im back at them full time.
www.protectyourac.com if you want to see where and what the shop is.

This week we are going to finish the duche 1 and her brush guards.
Shes also getting a full Rhino truck bed liner paint job on the exterior. Talk about taking a beating after putting that on.

stalker

We recently received a weekend event ticket w/ food donated to us by a Steel Soldiers member who wishes to remain anonymous. If anyone here is in need or would like to bring someone for the weekend who could use this opportunity, please PM Vinny or me.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who are supporting the efforts to make this event happen. The generosity that comes from this group of people is astounding.
Ticket sale and t-shirt orders are still rolling in.... keep 'em coming to floridamvrally@gmail.com. The more the merrier.

PS- I know that some of you that bought tickets already are looking for power supplied sites at the camp grounds. If you have not already let me know, please shoot me a PM or post up here. Some have already let me know others have not.

Thanks, Tim

cessnatwin

Hey guys/gals if you are going to go to the Richloam event please get a hold of Vinny ASAP as we are expecting only so many to go, and if you are not one of them our permit will not cover you. That is for camping/food/ and the required permit for these big trucks to be in the forrest(which the permit part is my responsibility). I am working with Richloam on this (it is mandatory) so if you are planning on going please contact us and pay in advance because the day of or even a few days before is too late! NO CAMPING WITH US NO RIDING EVEN IN THE BACK MORE LESS DRIVING WITH US! Please do not blame Vinny or Tim this is myself explaining my situation!

Last edited: