• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 intermittent no forward or reverse engagement.

upstateimports

I drove the Unimog yesterday for the first time and it went well (,only drove around the field) I parked it and went back out 15 minutes later and no forward or reverse gears. I recently purchased this Unimog and was told it probably needs the shift valve solenoid, can someone tell me where it is located and how to get to it so I can test it please?

I was also told the 4x4 valve was intermittent, so I need to check/test that so I am looking for location and access to that as well.

Jeff

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff your a lucky man since the FLU 419 was used in the US Military there should be TMs available that will tell you everything you ever dreamed of!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks