• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV Competitor pics

smokeydabear

bigbee.....I was told they were all purchased by a government contractor...that why they came and got it back from us. We didnt have it for a whole year. I do know it was 94 or 95. I have the service manual and instruction manual somewhere...if i can find it

Cdub

I just got word on TTC's that Schott's has stored in his yard

"....a good source said they were sold out of Aberdeen Proving Ground several years back...."

seya,

C'dub

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that what those cab-forwards are in his yyard? I thought those were FMTVs. Guess I cant tell much from the orbital pics...

BobS

GM/MVO related pictures

I was home for a few days and dug out some of my old FMTV and FHTV program pics from the mid 1980's, as well as a couple other doodads. Here are a couple pics of one of the mule vehicles for the GM entry into the FMTV competition....

Believe it or not, this represents a 6x6...LOL

Best regards,

Bob

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks