• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG reporting in :)

HaveBlue83

Hey all.

Names Brinton (Brit)

I am a long time friend of rideni on here. I don't own any MV's but i can PMCS a 5-ton and HMMWV and do BII checks if need be ;) My grandfather has a 1943 Willys thats is in great shape and was just restenciled.

I'm a 6-year Army Vet and a my MOS was 45B (Small-Arms Repairman). I work on Fort Dix as a Small-Arms Repairman for the DoD. (a dream job of mine). If it fires a round and u can shoulder it, I am familiar with it :jumpin:

I can always provide light experience on the LMTV, 5-Ton, PLS, HMMWV, and the MRAP, RG33, Up-armored vehicles as I was familiar with them while I was in.

Hope I can contribute in a positive way.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a big welcome to SS.. you will fit right in.. do you know anything about the large accessory pulley on the 5tons. if so i need to ask a question .. so send a pm if you can help thanks in advanceTim