• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG reporting in :)

HaveBlue83

Hey all.

Names Brinton (Brit)

I am a long time friend of rideni on here. I don't own any MV's but i can PMCS a 5-ton and HMMWV and do BII checks if need be ;) My grandfather has a 1943 Willys thats is in great shape and was just restenciled.

I'm a 6-year Army Vet and a my MOS was 45B (Small-Arms Repairman). I work on Fort Dix as a Small-Arms Repairman for the DoD. (a dream job of mine). If it fires a round and u can shoulder it, I am familiar with it :jumpin:

I can always provide light experience on the LMTV, 5-Ton, PLS, HMMWV, and the MRAP, RG33, Up-armored vehicles as I was familiar with them while I was in.

Hope I can contribute in a positive way.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a big welcome to SS.. you will fit right in.. do you know anything about the large accessory pulley on the 5tons. if so i need to ask a question .. so send a pm if you can help thanks in advanceTim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks