• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

folding lift gate

ralbelt

dc3coyote had one on a deuce, at the Fl rally '09. there are pics of it in my pic album lifting his pinz off the ground to
repair a bent tie rod, and also using it as a hydraulic press to straighten afore mentioned tie rod.

Last edited:
dc3coyote had one on a deuce, at the Fl rally '09. there are pics of it in my pic album lifting his pinz off the ground to
repair a bent tie rod, and also using it as a hydraulic press to straighten afore mentioned tie rod.
You know he still hasn't replaced that "straightened" tie rod? Last I heard he left it the way it was after the field repair.

ralbelt

That tail gate did a good job straightening it out. I was loooking at the rod and looking at the gate and said to my buddy Kirk there has to be a way, so he is the one holding it between the gate and floor bed and dc3 operating the gate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks