• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

folding lift gate

ralbelt

dc3coyote had one on a deuce, at the Fl rally '09. there are pics of it in my pic album lifting his pinz off the ground to
repair a bent tie rod, and also using it as a hydraulic press to straighten afore mentioned tie rod.

Last edited:
dc3coyote had one on a deuce, at the Fl rally '09. there are pics of it in my pic album lifting his pinz off the ground to
repair a bent tie rod, and also using it as a hydraulic press to straighten afore mentioned tie rod.
You know he still hasn't replaced that "straightened" tie rod? Last I heard he left it the way it was after the field repair.

ralbelt

That tail gate did a good job straightening it out. I was loooking at the rod and looking at the gate and said to my buddy Kirk there has to be a way, so he is the one holding it between the gate and floor bed and dc3 operating the gate.