• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Drum GL Chaos

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i did attempt to settle it through GL but Samantha wanted me to lie and say my machine was damaged and that she'd vouch for it by sending GL a few photos of a busted up machine to prove it so I'd get my money back "quicker" F- that! I called PayPal and cancelled payment. PayPal said if they find my machine that I can re-authorize payment and all would be happy in the world.
Was this documented over email? Pretty serious accusation that would probably definitely force her employers hand if you had hard documentation...

csheath

i did attempt to settle it through GL but Samantha wanted me to lie and say my machine was damaged and that she'd vouch for it by sending GL a few photos of a busted up machine to prove it so I'd get my money back "quicker" F- that! I called PayPal and cancelled payment. PayPal said if they find my machine that I can re-authorize payment and all would be happy in the world.
By settle through GL I meant did you attempt to go over her head by calling the corporate number.

csheath

Somewhere in all this one of you that has been affected is going to have to let the corporate office know what is going on. Otherwise it will never get corrected.

Another Ahab

Who knows, but if somebody were just to print out this whole thread and shop it out to the American Association of Tort Attorneys (if there IS such a thing), some member firm might just jump on it for the pay-off of the class action suit. fat lady sings:jumpin:

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This whole thread is just "internet hearsay".

People need to take action, when it happens.

The internet is a good place to rant, but it rarely leads to a solution.

Guyfang

Staff member
I will relate a little story that happend to me in the early 90's. Another warrant and I were talking about DRMO. A reporter, D.D. Darrington Dokes, overheard us. She went to DRMO and followed us around and asked us questions. We told her what a great place it was, how a unit could get things to improve reliability, improve mission capability and so on. We said not one negative word about DRMO. Two weeks later, there was an article in Stars And Stripes, written by miz Dokes. She had taken everything we had said, and twisted it around until it sounded like DRMO was the world's Chief Fraud, Waste and Abuse Headquarters of the universe. Naturally there was an IG investigation. If all that can happen with misinformation, just think what someone could achieve with telling the truth, to a reporter in Fort Drum area. Or the Good Old Stars and stripes. Or the IG office. Committing a crime on a Federal reserve, is a federal offence. Doesn't matter who does it, or if they belong to a government agency.

dav5

GL is very hard to contact for complaints. The posted phone number gets you through to people who have no authority. They tell you to send an Email to info@govliquidation.com if you want to contact management. I have sent them numerous Emails detailing my experience at Fort Drum. I have also sent them a link to this thread so they should be fully aware of what is going on. Unfortunately Xlandscaper's recent experience indicates that they have made no changes to improve the situation since my experience.

dav5

I just received a reply to my Govliquidation Email I sent a few weeks ago in which I sent a link to this thread. Maybe they are listening.

Dear Mr _____

Thank you for your e-mail.
We appreciate the feedback. These comments allow us to improve our processes where possible.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Management
Customer Support
__
480-367-1300 (Office)
480-367-1450 (Fax)
Live Chat
info@govliquidation.com
__
Government Liquidation
A Liquidity Services Marketplace
15051 N Kierland Blvd, Suite 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
www.liquidityservices.com

Xlandscaper

I just received a reply to my Govliquidation Email I sent a few weeks ago in which I sent a link to this thread. Maybe they are listening.

Dear Mr _____

Thank you for your e-mail.
We appreciate the feedback. These comments allow us to improve our processes where possible.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Management
Customer Support
__
480-367-1300 (Office)
480-367-1450 (Fax)
Live Chat
info@govliquidation.com
__
Government Liquidation
A Liquidity Services Marketplace
15051 N Kierland Blvd, Suite 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
www.liquidityservices.com
I did send them an email explaining what had recently taken place at Drum and I received pretty much the same email. It's corporate and I know it's absolutely going nowhere and a waste of time on my part.

Chrispyny

After having read this thread, i have decided to never purchase anything from govliq again. It sux as fort drum is within a reasonable 3 hour drive from me, and the drive is calming with great views.

Their poor and disrespectful attention to customer service has pushed me over the edge. It's shameful, however i hope one day i can say i'll come back if policy and actions change.

dav5

Chris, I know I will never buy from Fort Drum until things change. But after picking up 3 lots from Lockbourne I was really impressed with their operation. Lockbourne is 2 hours further for me compared to Drum but it is worth the drive even though it is not as scenic. The frustrating thing for me is that GL is so difficult to deal with.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Call the police right then and there for theft. I bet they get their ducks in a row real quick. Show the paperwork and file a report.

armwell

Hello fellow Steel Soldiers, When I get some time this week I will post some of my experiences with the Ft. Drum chaos. Just got back from the Sussex show and have to catch up here. In the meantime at the show I won ?? 2 generators at Columbus . Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid a disaster there ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks