• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort riley to rhode island

anthony5957

:driver:I need to pick-up 2.1/2 at fort riley
trying to get to r.i. 02919
i am new on this site
ethier pick it up and hold or shipping info

thank you

tsstout

So... A little more info please....

I live 15 minutes from the fort... So there is a possibility I might be able to help.... A lot depends on it's ability to run.. or your ability to finance the tow to my storage area...

1. No preview I assume?? It does need to be assessed...
2. When does it have to be off the fort??
3. How long before you plan to pick it up??

ralbelt

Anthony5957 is a good troop, I have known him personally for over 30 years. I can swear to his honesty and ability. If you can help him out I am sure that he will not disappoint you.

kastein

It may help if you write a bit better or provide details...

ralbelt, maybe you can get ahold of him and get more info and/or translate?

EDIT: if you guys end up driving it home and run into trouble once you're into CT/RI, fire me a PM or an email or something, more than willing to help if I can.

Last edited:

ralbelt

Thanks guys , if anyone can get this moved off the GL lot, a SS member has offered to store it, he is about 30 miles from FT Riley,
Running out of time needs to be moved by thursday 8/19/10.

Last edited:

Engine5

It may help if you write a bit better or provide details...

ralbelt, maybe you can get ahold of him and get more info and/or translate?

EDIT: if you guys end up driving it home and run into trouble once you're into CT/RI, fire me a PM or an email or something, more than willing to help if I can.
Kastein.. if you get a call and you need an extra hand, I am always up for mutual aid and I am right next door to you...Millbury.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks