• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort riley to rhode island

anthony5957

:driver:I need to pick-up 2.1/2 at fort riley
trying to get to r.i. 02919
i am new on this site
ethier pick it up and hold or shipping info

thank you

tsstout

So... A little more info please....

I live 15 minutes from the fort... So there is a possibility I might be able to help.... A lot depends on it's ability to run.. or your ability to finance the tow to my storage area...

1. No preview I assume?? It does need to be assessed...
2. When does it have to be off the fort??
3. How long before you plan to pick it up??

ralbelt

Anthony5957 is a good troop, I have known him personally for over 30 years. I can swear to his honesty and ability. If you can help him out I am sure that he will not disappoint you.

kastein

It may help if you write a bit better or provide details...

ralbelt, maybe you can get ahold of him and get more info and/or translate?

EDIT: if you guys end up driving it home and run into trouble once you're into CT/RI, fire me a PM or an email or something, more than willing to help if I can.

Last edited:

ralbelt

Thanks guys , if anyone can get this moved off the GL lot, a SS member has offered to store it, he is about 30 miles from FT Riley,
Running out of time needs to be moved by thursday 8/19/10.

Last edited:

Engine5

It may help if you write a bit better or provide details...

ralbelt, maybe you can get ahold of him and get more info and/or translate?

EDIT: if you guys end up driving it home and run into trouble once you're into CT/RI, fire me a PM or an email or something, more than willing to help if I can.
Kastein.. if you get a call and you need an extra hand, I am always up for mutual aid and I am right next door to you...Millbury.