• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Worden Military Vehicle Campout & Show Aug 31,Sept 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 2015

This is held at Fort Warden in Port Townsend WA. This will be are biggest show to date all vehicles modified or stock as long as military are welcome,all types of uniforms and weapon displays are encouraged, you can drive your vehicle all over the fort and give tours with your vehicle if you want. there will be raffles very,very large fire each night,music,drinking is allowed, bring your airsoft stuff for muiltiple night opp missions night vision is helpful but not required. There is parking for your civy vehicles and trailers ONLY MILITARY VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN FORT if you are IMG_20140827_182323_077.jpgPIC_0066.jpgIMG_20140828_141844_312.jpgGeneral M818 military truck BGS 6.JPGIMG_20140829_154038_370.jpgIMG_20140711_135751_060.jpgbringing a popup tent or equivalant it needs to be camo covered no exceptions. there is a $20 fee for payment of porta pottys and garbage clean up. So last year there was confution on how to pay, ok here goes 20 dollars per family group if your from canada and have 5 vehicles in your related family its 20 dollars and if youare from here and have a deuce and yourself its 20 dollars and if you show up with 20 of your closest friends that all have a truck it is 20 dollars each. there will be free water,cookies,hotdogs and really good prizes.there will be recon missions though out the days,there is alot to see and do,most of the fort is underground and dark bring lots of batteries and warm cloths for exploring the bunkers. there will be transportation in and out of the fort by jeeps and deuces call for details and directions 253-961-3434 there will be a convoy leaving my house at 7:30 Monday morning the 31st of August.If you want to join in just call and we will set up a place along the way for you to join in. If you are coming up early on the 31- 2 those are work party days to pay the park fees for the event you arnt required to work but it does help,if you can't work show up early anyway its ok and there is out door movies this year 12 foot HD screen, did I mention 15 ft tall bone fire.

Attachments

Last edited:

JH1

We're planning on coming over for it. We'll have our Abbot in tow. It was a blast, last year. Thanks for heading it up.
Jim

elkhtr

Is that you steff (sorry if I spelled it wrong) ?
We met at Arlington last July, we were camped next to you.
Bought an m810 from brad, along with a new engine for the 923 last winter.
First time I had met him, what a guy.

REDROCKET

A-HOY HOY!
WARCAT and I will be there (unless a break-down looms). I plan on getting there September, Friday the 4th (sometime in the afternoon) and departing early enough on Monday the 7th. And I will try w/all my might to make it for a work party day. I've got this on my calendar now! *fingers crossed* that the sidecar rig holds together this summer.
CHEERS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks