• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found a m1008 for sale in griffen ga

beanman1

hey guys i was out and about yesterday in my 1009 and i ran across a m1008 for sale at a used car lot i stop to check it out 30k on the clock runs like a champ has the number plate on the bushgaurd truck didnt appear to be beat up i talk to the dealership he wants 5k for thetruck he also said he buys them sll the time from military actions yall let me know if yall wanna buy i live 15 mins from the guy i cn also help u get the truck the truck home i will go buy tomorrow and take another look at it and give yall the update with pictures

Last edited:

tmac

Originally Posted by 73m819
there is a 1009 at the ford dealership here in gainesville

He is wanting $3900 for it. but it needs some work..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the site rules.

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Please do your best to use proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

Please make an effort, it make a difference.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the site rules.

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Please do your best to use proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

Please make an effort, it make a difference.

beanman1

ok guys srry cant find my camera to take pics but he wants 4900 for took for a test ride has cold start issues like we all have but runs like a champ if i had the 4900 i would buy it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks