• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found a m1008 for sale in griffen ga

beanman1

hey guys i was out and about yesterday in my 1009 and i ran across a m1008 for sale at a used car lot i stop to check it out 30k on the clock runs like a champ has the number plate on the bushgaurd truck didnt appear to be beat up i talk to the dealership he wants 5k for thetruck he also said he buys them sll the time from military actions yall let me know if yall wanna buy i live 15 mins from the guy i cn also help u get the truck the truck home i will go buy tomorrow and take another look at it and give yall the update with pictures

Last edited:

tmac

Originally Posted by 73m819
there is a 1009 at the ford dealership here in gainesville

He is wanting $3900 for it. but it needs some work..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the site rules.

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Please do your best to use proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

Please make an effort, it make a difference.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the site rules.

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Please do your best to use proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

Please make an effort, it make a difference.

beanman1

ok guys srry cant find my camera to take pics but he wants 4900 for took for a test ride has cold start issues like we all have but runs like a champ if i had the 4900 i would buy it