• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found boarding ladders for $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found a source for used boarding ladders for $35. They are used, a little rusty but not bad. Thought I would post in case anyone wants me to pick one up for them.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If they are the M35 cargo truck style (like Mangus said, there are different ladders for different vehicles/models), I'd take one. I have an NOS one but I'd like to have one I could get dirty and use for work

Attachments

citizensoldier

Top right is M109 ladder! Need it bad!! Bottom left two with fine grating on steps are perfect for M105 trailers. Top left and bottom right are the right width and angle for the side/back of a M146 trailer..To wide for hooks in a M109.. Just my two cents... :D

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I might take one of those 105 ladders……….if there was a way to get it to me…….anyone coming to the Ga. Rally from this area?

So the 105 ladders are the ones with 4 steps? And 109's are 5? And cargo trucks 6?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, got an email from citizensoldier, he says he wants all of them. Guess I'll have to buy them all, and divvy them out to everyone once I get them.

CS - NO I'm not driving all the way to gilbert's house to drop them off! :)

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I want one for my 105 and a 35 one if available.

ida34

I would like one for the M105 and one for the M35 if available. If citizen can get them to Michigan for me I am sure we can work something out.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.