• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FOUND! Stolen M939 out of Monroe Washington

spankybear

Got a text from a friend saying that yesterday someone stole a M939 from the corner of Old Owens and Highway 2. It was in the parking lot behind the Bank of America. It belonged to husband and wife who own Armageddon Arms.

Now this is a firearm store that is also located in the same parking lot. I am only posting this because I don't like thieves and I would hate to have something like this stolen. I have seen the truck in passing and thought it was a nice M939. I hope this isn't an issue since the owner owns a firearm store.

Thanks

20170312075956_IMG_0645.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Load trackers in/on our truckers would work good getting our stolen trucks back.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was found. Buried up to the axles.... off road...

Working on recovering it...

They have pics of the thief but.... not likely anything will come of it...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the follow-up message about the recovery.

As a reminder, no posts about what anyone would like to do to the scum sucking vermin who took it in the first place. (I have more to complain about than most.)

FloridaAKM

You got the vehicle back, even if you had to get it unstuck from the mud. Plus one for the mud this time. They will do little to the thief, unfortunately, but if you do find out who he is, you can keep an eye out for this person.......

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that a picture of the truck? If buried up to the axles, why are the tires not even dirty?
Probably, the thief never read the Technical Manual and therefore had no idea how to operate it!

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Once you get it back we sell locking door handles, keyed in dash ignition switch and battery cut off switches just to keep this from happening again thieves suck sad we have to lock everything up these days.
thank you
TMG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks