• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Deuce Manuiles,

SPC_romaine

I payed for them to have two cd's sent to me but im willing to post up some of what i got here for people who need it. If you need something that i didnt post just tell me and i will give it to you no problume thanks.

I could only post one the rest is too big to upload so I will try to put a url so you can get to it that way. sorry

Attachments

stumps

The CD you got probably is just a collection of manuals that came from this site.... And the manuals that are on this site are mostly a collection of manuals that are hosted on LOGSA, the DOD's free manual site.

Consider the CD a nice convenient place to have your manuals... one that you can take with you on trips.

-Chuck

SPC_romaine

Thanks Chuck and yet it is true but im building a website that will host them all and were you can buy the full printed out viersion, Im one of those were i like to see it on paper lol

jimm1009

spc_romaine,

I you send me a list of the manuls or can post it here I may have some to share with you or you wiht me.
I purchased an actual US Army official CD about three years ago and it is the complete set less depot level manuals and it had some of those too.
jimm1009. I can e-mail you my list if you want to see it too.

e-mail: jimm1009@yahoo or jimm1009 here on s.s.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks