• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Deuce Manuiles,

SPC_romaine

I payed for them to have two cd's sent to me but im willing to post up some of what i got here for people who need it. If you need something that i didnt post just tell me and i will give it to you no problume thanks.

I could only post one the rest is too big to upload so I will try to put a url so you can get to it that way. sorry

Attachments

stumps

The CD you got probably is just a collection of manuals that came from this site.... And the manuals that are on this site are mostly a collection of manuals that are hosted on LOGSA, the DOD's free manual site.

Consider the CD a nice convenient place to have your manuals... one that you can take with you on trips.

-Chuck

SPC_romaine

Thanks Chuck and yet it is true but im building a website that will host them all and were you can buy the full printed out viersion, Im one of those were i like to see it on paper lol

jimm1009

spc_romaine,

I you send me a list of the manuls or can post it here I may have some to share with you or you wiht me.
I purchased an actual US Army official CD about three years ago and it is the complete set less depot level manuals and it had some of those too.
jimm1009. I can e-mail you my list if you want to see it too.

e-mail: jimm1009@yahoo or jimm1009 here on s.s.

Last edited: