• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free fuel , ya i can take that

dragonwagon

I bought my deuce as a toy and as an ambassador for my company . Tonight it served its first job as ambassador . A major delvery company had a driver put gas in his diesel truck , we towed it in to there garage and the mechanic was just a whining about disposing of the mixed fuel .

Multifuel to the rescue , dump it in here : ) HA HA he was pretty happy when i pulled in with the deuce and emptyed there tank into mine .

Be my first time running any thing but #2 diesel .

kentuckycucv

Im running filtered waste veggie oil in my CUCV. a 50/50 mix seems to give me more power than streight diesel. One of these days my secret will get out. I get free fuel all the time.

dragonwagon

I do towing , so we run into this a few times a year where some one grabs a gas pump and puts it in there diesel truck , pickups most of the time . In a normal pickup it only takes a gallon or two to shut them down , the gas seperates in the filter and accumulates , all of a sudden it just shuts down when the gas hits the system . It amazes me that the gas and diesel will not blend into a thinned out diesel .

given that , they have to empty the tank and start over .

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While your GOOD AMBASSADOR for the MV hobby earns you a GOLD STAR, the business side of me says that you missed a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to charge a DI$POSAL FEE... hehehehe... You could have had FREE FUEL plus GET PAID for taking it.

Anywaze... Glad you could be of service.

I think I'm going to spread the word that I can "help" in similar situations around here.

dragonwagon

While your GOOD AMBASSADOR for the MV hobby earns you a GOLD STAR, the business side of me says that you missed a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to charge a DI$POSAL FEE... hehehehe... You could have had FREE FUEL plus GET PAID for taking it.

Anywaze... Glad you could be of service.

I think I'm going to spread the word that I can "help" in similar situations around here.
Small repair shops or even dealers , they can pay to get rid of it or you can help them out . It happens fairly often .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks