• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Resto #4 M1009

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few photos of a M1009 I just finished for a customer. Enjoy.

David

Attachments

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1009

Thanks!

I use Herculiner on the floor, I really like the stuff. It's cheep $90.00 gal and works real well.

David

Milbikes

I really like the paint color on the exterior. What brand and color number is it? Great looking truck! H.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Holy moly your stuff looks good.

But when are you gonna' do a deuce? THAT's what I want to see. :D

donalloy1

sergeant major, where did you find the center console? the herculiner is the real deal. do you use it underneath also? that is the sweetest m1009 i have seen! super job....

ABN173

sergeant major, where did you find the center console? the herculiner is the real deal. do you use it underneath also? that is the sweetest m1009 i have seen! super job....
Pretty sure the center console is just an ammo can (20mm perhaps?). There are some guys that have made some real nice center consoles on here with pads/cup holders out of ammo cans.
*edit see below post for correction

-Dale

Last edited:

pacebm

Great looking M1009! I may be wrong but I think the center console is made by Tuffy. If I had one this nice, I would fork out the cash for the Tuffy console too!

ABN173

Great looking M1009! I may be wrong but I think the center console is made by Tuffy. If I had one this nice, I would fork out the cash for the Tuffy console too!

On closer examination you are probably right. I took a closer look on another computer instead of my laptop and yeah the console slopes down at an angle towards cupholders too. However here is the link to what I thought it was at first glance: (look at post # 34)

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/54524-what-have-you-done-your-cucv-today-lately-4.html

-Dale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks