• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Resto #4 M1009

212sparky

What brand paint do you use, and where do you get it from? My truck is due for a paint job this summer and am trying to figure out what i need and it looks like you don't cut any corners.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paint.

Hi Guys, thanks for the remarks. I do take pride in my work. I like doing it!

The seat covers are custom made.

The paint is Rapco, it is easy to work with and super easy to touch up with there spray cans.

SSSHHHHHH>> yes I have 4 Volvo's

I just picked up a 1980 242 GT, and also have a MINT 1989 240, 1998 V90, 1999 S 70. Great cars. :beer:

David

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!

This is a great site and the folks are great in this hobby! I can tell you first hand that this group of guys is outstanding! I belong to other car communities and they are not like us!!

Keep up the good vibes!! :beer:

David

A-10AV8OR

Thanks for the welcome. The trucks look great! Any idea what it would cost to have a truck resto'd like the one in "fresh resto III" just in fighter jet grey?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks