• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front axle lockers?

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I found them for sale at EASTERN SURPLUS for $1299. That's a start. I figure lockers and front mounted duallies with dually chains shouild rip the **** out of any terrain ! Peter Mark

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ask mdmorgan, how front duals worked out for them.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuck, stuck, a challenge that you cannot be stuck. This will be fun. The Georgia Rally is 10 through 14 October. Come and play, lockers and all.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Heavysteven, And thank you for the suggestions. Forgive me before I meet you in the mud, but my preference is manual steering. As for tire upgrades, I beg your foregiveness again...I guess Im too traditional. And thank you Panshark for youir advice; I ceratinly look forward to dooing just that. I tried unsuccessfully to look up the member referred to mdmorgan, but tell me your thoughts about duallies? peter mark

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank You DEUCE-COUPE, and I shall contact all the popular suppliers for a start. Are you located near Fort lauderdale? I will be relocating and driving there via my deuce in a week. Peter Mark

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$1299 , is that the installed price or what , are they the DELUXE set ? You need to search a LITTLE more for your hubs . They are not hard to find , search ,search ,search :driver:

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thank rtk, and the price I mentioned was for unshipped parts only. Is it against forum rules to mention Prices? Am I allowed to mention names of vendors? Thank You, WHATADEUCE

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hello to rtk, and I noticed you used the term "hubs" I already have lockout hubs on the deuce, installed by john tennis. What I am referring to in this thread are positive traction detriot lockers ! Where both whells turn at the same time . WHATADEUCE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks