• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front drive shaft bolt size?

REGULATOR

after lookign over my truck again while it is getting a rebuiltengine installed I found the front drive shaft in the rear cargo area, looks like the U-joint was toast so they removed it ( a long time ago it seems)

the ball joint part seems ok, and except for the fact it looks pretty rusty, the rest looks good. ( or is this an item I shoudl just buy a whole new drive shaft and u joint kit?)

I found the u bolt kit, and correct U joint in stock at the local auto store ( pretty reasonable prices)

BUT, ( there is always a but)

the (4?)bolts that hold the circular piece of the shaft to the transfer case are AWOL.

does anyone know the correct size/type of bolt so I can go get them, I got the raised shoulders from the parts counter.

Hoping somebody knows the correct size ( not in the TM) before I just slide underneath with a handfull and try my luck finding the correct bolts..