• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front drive shaft bolt size?

REGULATOR

after lookign over my truck again while it is getting a rebuiltengine installed I found the front drive shaft in the rear cargo area, looks like the U-joint was toast so they removed it ( a long time ago it seems)

the ball joint part seems ok, and except for the fact it looks pretty rusty, the rest looks good. ( or is this an item I shoudl just buy a whole new drive shaft and u joint kit?)

I found the u bolt kit, and correct U joint in stock at the local auto store ( pretty reasonable prices)

BUT, ( there is always a but)

the (4?)bolts that hold the circular piece of the shaft to the transfer case are AWOL.

does anyone know the correct size/type of bolt so I can go get them, I got the raised shoulders from the parts counter.

Hoping somebody knows the correct size ( not in the TM) before I just slide underneath with a handfull and try my luck finding the correct bolts..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks