• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front tires worn on the outside edge

rlwm211

crooked steering wheel

I JUST had the same issue. It ended up being upper and lower ball joints on the PS and the inside tie rod off the pitman arm were bad. Did the replacements myself and paid for an alignment. Drives like a DREAM now. Steering wheel is a little off but the steering wheel wander is gone too.

You can adjust the steering wheel center on the short drag link between the steering gear and the knuckle to correct the center of the steering wheel. To be honest, the front end shop should have fixed that when they did the alignment. It is part of the procedure to be honest.

RL

NCBloodhound

What psi do you have the rear tires at? The locker in the rear makes it so you can steer with your right foot. The lower the psi in the back and the more you can make it point left or right by throttle movement.
Got the new tires on today. BF Goodrich AT - stock size. I did not notice the throttle steer issues at all on the way home, which leads me to believe the tire pressure may have been the culprit. I will update this thread if the issue comes back. Thanks for the help!:jumpin: