• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lewis viewing

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a thank you to Joyce at GL in Ft. Lewis, WA. It was my first visit to a base and a GL warehouse. Joyce was quite helpful in getting me onto the base and helping with finding what I was interested in. Bravo!

1StumpJumper

X3 on Joyce. Recently I arrived at the base to pick up the 08, and the base was closed because of snow & Ice. It was the buisness day, I thought I was goung to have a tough time but Joyce was GREAT!! She let me schedule two weeks later and had her happy face on when I got there.

mkcj

I will say in the 4 times I have been there in the last month to pick up items I always have a good time talking to both Joyce and Tony. Thanks for the great work you do. Mark

Amer-team

ditto on Joyce. Very helpful and patient in explaining the process. Fortunately my bidding hasn't been sharp enough yet to go through the rest of the paperwork.