• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Stewart trailer pickup help

sail-bum

I have an M796A1 Bolster trailer at Ft. Stewart that needs to be moved within 1 week, they are not being very forgiving on this. Do to my job I can not get down there until after the 16th, it has 2 flat tires out of 4. Is anyone in the area that can at least move it off base until I can borrow, rent or buy some wheels/tires for it? Or if anyone has an empty flatbed that can do a cheap haul to Atlanta area that would work also.

Thanks, Mike

rainman007

I picked up a bolster trailer from Ft Stewart yesterday and I need to purchase one of them wheels and tires.
What it cost me?
Mike Rainwater
Birmingham
205-612-0825:)

poppop

I am not sure what a bolster trailer looks like but I may be able to haul it out. I live 40 miles from Fort Stewart and have plenty of storage space. I am out of town on a motel computer now and and checking out in a few minutes and will not be back on here until Sunday night.
I will check then and maybe can help you out. I think John is gone from Stewart now so don't know anyone there now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks