• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Stewart trailer pickup help

sail-bum

I have an M796A1 Bolster trailer at Ft. Stewart that needs to be moved within 1 week, they are not being very forgiving on this. Do to my job I can not get down there until after the 16th, it has 2 flat tires out of 4. Is anyone in the area that can at least move it off base until I can borrow, rent or buy some wheels/tires for it? Or if anyone has an empty flatbed that can do a cheap haul to Atlanta area that would work also.

Thanks, Mike

rainman007

I picked up a bolster trailer from Ft Stewart yesterday and I need to purchase one of them wheels and tires.
What it cost me?
Mike Rainwater
Birmingham
205-612-0825:)

poppop

I am not sure what a bolster trailer looks like but I may be able to haul it out. I live 40 miles from Fort Stewart and have plenty of storage space. I am out of town on a motel computer now and and checking out in a few minutes and will not be back on here until Sunday night.
I will check then and maybe can help you out. I think John is gone from Stewart now so don't know anyone there now.