• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft wheels shakeing over 45 MPH.

corvette9

I know there was a post on here not long ago but I can't find it.

My m936A2 was undriveable over 45 MPH. I noticed that my 939A2 had counter weights on the ft wheels and it drives smooth as silk. I installed the same weights on the wrecker and it solved the problem. 60 MPH and feels perfect. So if you have a truck with CTIS and have this problem make sure you have the couner weights. If not buy them and install. You will be very pleased. I know I am.

Now I just need to get the CTIS working again. It worked when I got the truck then one day 5 flashing lights. I'll get to that soon.

Brian G.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which 939A2 besides the wrecker do you have? At least yours does 60! I still can't figure out why mine won't shift into 5th. I find a broken wire connector to the condenser for the 5th gear lockup and thought oh yeah it can't be that easy! Sure enough it wasn't. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks