• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft wheels shakeing over 45 MPH.

corvette9

I know there was a post on here not long ago but I can't find it.

My m936A2 was undriveable over 45 MPH. I noticed that my 939A2 had counter weights on the ft wheels and it drives smooth as silk. I installed the same weights on the wrecker and it solved the problem. 60 MPH and feels perfect. So if you have a truck with CTIS and have this problem make sure you have the couner weights. If not buy them and install. You will be very pleased. I know I am.

Now I just need to get the CTIS working again. It worked when I got the truck then one day 5 flashing lights. I'll get to that soon.

Brian G.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which 939A2 besides the wrecker do you have? At least yours does 60! I still can't figure out why mine won't shift into 5th. I find a broken wire connector to the condenser for the 5th gear lockup and thought oh yeah it can't be that easy! Sure enough it wasn't. :)