• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel problems on the deuce.

Dhallftworth

Does anyone know the fuel systems of the deuce, and has time to call me? I can't get it to fire up. I'm finally getting fuel to the injectors, but that's about it. 817-343-4812

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say there's no end to the threads about fuel problems on here. First thing I'd do is spend a day reading the threads.
If none of what they did works, then start a new thread.

peashooter

Here is a good thread on fuel system troubleshooting by Patracy: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...of-Hyd-Head)&p=1312432&viewfull=1#post1312432

Also I'll just throw in that whenever I have changed filters or removed a fuel line for some reason, I've had a tough time starting it. I finally started spraying a shot of starting fluid into the mushroom cap after i work on the fuel system and that has helped tremendously with getting it started the first time after any fuel system work.... And if you end up needing a Hydraulic Head, Give TNJ Murray a call as they were selling them for $300 not long ago unadvertised (yes they are the asian made ones but so far I havent heard of anyone having problems with them).

Last edited: